Life is too short to eat only freeze-dried food
Because we are not seriously constrained with weight while transporting our clients out into the field, we provide handcrafted smoked meats, barbecue and bacon for your trip. We pair these with rice, pasta or potatoe pouches that make dinner a simple task after a long day of hunting, butchering or packing. For breakfast we either heat up pre-made breakfast burritos or make sourdough pancakes, bacon and eggs. We snack all day while we are out hunting so we have sandwich fixings, chicken drumsticks, snacks and brats with us.
A cooler of meat and another cooler of eggs, bread, butter, veggies, fruit and LOTS of candy bars and we eat like kings while out hunting.
Meats are prepared a few weeks before the hunting season and vacuume sealed with 2 to 6 servings and may include:
- Beef: Smoked & Grilled Tri-tip; Beef Stew; Smoked Brisket; Carne Asada
- Pork: Carolina Pulled Pork; Smoked Pork Loin; Spare Ribs
- Chicken & Poultry: Smoked BBQ Chicken (Thighs & Drumsticks); Smoked Turkey Breast
- Handcrafted Bacon: (Maple & Hickory Pepper)
- Smoked & Grilled Bratwurst